My new Novel debut is out! Swallowed by Dark (Paranormal romance)

 

Forever together starts today.

Paperback & Kindle Edition

 

book cover of swallowed by dark







Jocelyn didn't know what captured her until it was too late...
Scared, hurt and not knowing where she was, she woke up next to one of the most beautiful creatures that earth and fantasy could create. Was he a God? Impossible!
There was a darkness calling out to her and demanding her submission.

From the book:
"Seeing her standing in the half-open door, her naked body glistening from the water made the dark deep inside of him rise to the surface, roaring, clawing to get out and take control of Him to get to Her. He had waited so long, it was making it hard to stay focused. He hadn’t feed tonight, too eager to come to her and his hungry soul clouded his judgments, turning his mind into a red mist of piercing need.
Mate, mine! he roared, his soul demanding relief."

Vampires spend centuries of life in search of their eternal partner, the one who contains the other half of their souls, who will prevent them from becoming cold-blooded killers like the original Succubi while in the process killing the vampires who decided to accept the darkness of their hearts and go out in search of human blood.

With these demons, and the tender innocence of his human, our journey begins… A new purpose in life in the middle of a whirlwind of love and passion between the main characters, Jocelyn and Dimitri.

Please leave a review if you like the novel, it helps the author make sure they are doing it right and reach more readers.


 


 

Hello lovely people!
Hope the story was what you didn’t expected (wink), in the good way.
I started this story with one goal in mind, a hot vampire and an innocent human coming together and forming the strong passionate relationship we all want in life with our partners (at least for me anyway).
I was still young and slightly naïve back then. Married at 19 myself, I basically grew up with my husband and this novel kinda went out the window once we started to live together, trying to adjust to each other. Join our own lives as a unit was taking most of my time so the novel was slowly creeping further away from me. And then Boom my world expanded even more with my Art life. If your curious you can find my Art at www.jessicadueck.com 
 
The little twist in half the book was my new recent inspiration. I just woke up one day and finally had the developing and ending I wanted for them. The words started to flow and here we are.
My native language is Spanish so I apologize in advance if something doesn’t read right for you. I tried my best and used lots of tools to make sure my story made sense. This book is also written in Spanish, you can check it in amazon too.
 
Hope you felt a little something of what the characters were feeling in the moments (wink). Please leave a review to help us grow.
 
A huge thank you to my husband for letting me explore my own world and been able to have the career I have, safely at home. Te amo gordo.
 
Thank you for reading!







Comentarios