Oracle




Every day it seems your life is up and down
And you say that you're looking for an answer
Everywhere you look it seems you can't be found
Like searching, trying to find the rainbow
No one's ever found it, yet it's told to be
But if you're looking for a lover
Everything you need, you can find right here with me
I've got the Midas touch
Everything I touch turns to gold.
Together you and I we're meant to be
I'll be right beside whenever you need me.
Elle Goulding - Midas touch.

STOCK: http://fav.me/d8e0up9 



STORES: (Art Prints, Stationery Cards, iPhone & iPod Cases, iPad Cases, Laptop & iPad Skins, T-shirts, V-neck T-shirts, Baby Clothes, Throw Pillows,Tote Bags, Wall Clocks, Mugs, Rugs, Duvet Covers, jewelry, chains, boxes, containers, glasses, and more!)


© copyright 2015 - All Rights Reserved. You may not modify, re upload, copy, tube, or claim as your own. Respect the artist.

Comentarios